GIVING FAMILIES HOPE
Since 2009, the Brave Will Foundation has been a driving force in the commitment to pediatric palliative care efforts in the Greater Capital Region of New York.
The simplest way to state what our efforts accomplish is to say that we provide hope. Hope can come in a variety of ways that may not always be recognized when you think of children who are battling life threatening illnesses.
Regardless of the diagnosis and outcome, hope can always be the one constant that can drive a family to steer onward and ensure that life is lived with no regrets.
The mission of the Brave Will Foundation is to provide services and support for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families until a cure can be found. The foundation strives to take a family-centered approach to all aspects of palliative care and ensure that the needs of the child and his/her family are being met throughout all stages of care.
The Brave Will Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Ten years ago today, we welcomed Will into our family. His life, his fight and his legacy continue to inspire us. T… https://t.co/HGN1CteikFbravewill1 month ago
- Ten years ago on this day, our angel Will entered our lives and ten years later, we are forever thankful for the ti… https://t.co/IIDwdhMjXrbravewill1 month ago
- Thank you to all that support us. We could not do any of this without each of you! https://t.co/DzZNGdpB22bravewill1 month ago
- $50,000 donated to Albany Med children's hospital https://t.co/FlgBw0hIxHbravewill1 month ago
- https://t.co/V3eLviAarxbravewill1 month ago