If you were able to attend the 3rd Annual Wine Tasting Happy Hour last Friday, you were part of a very special event. Thanks to your support and generosity, the event raised over $5,000 to support the goals and mission of the Brave Will Foundation.
The wine tasting was attended by over 180 people, which is the most we’ve ever had at this event. Those there were able to taste well over 50 different wines in custom Brave Will Foundation wine glasses. Treated to great food, wine, and music, the event was truly a memorable and enjoyable evening for all in attendance. Most of all, it was an opportunity to Celebrate Will Power with many new faces and countless familiar ones and further spread the message about the impact the Brave Will Foundation is having in this area on the lives of children with life threatening illnesses and their families.
We would again like the extend a special thank you to:
- Panza’s Restaurant for hosting the event
- D’Andrea’s Wine and Liquor for organizing all of the wine vendors
- All the wine vendors who donated and poured wine for the evening
- 2096 for providing live music
- Tred Hulse from WRVE 99.5 for his work as host
- The businesses that donated food and desserts
- Those who donated items for our raffles
- Our tireless volunteers
We look forward to seeing you all again next year at the 4th annual event.